[asterisk-users] Invalid module format (ztdummy)

Pablo L. Arturi parturi at bairesweb.com
Fri Jul 21 13:16:34 MST 2006

> thats what i first think when i see this
> the second thing is the fact that it said you GCC version is to new
> that makes no sence
> but you can remove that particular version, and apt-get(if in debian)
> the exact version
> or dl from gcc themselves
> hope this helps
> keep me updated

Hello Ben, thanks for your reply.

No, I don't have any card. I just want the MeetMe and IAX feature, and I was
told (don't remember exactly where, probably googling or irc) that I need to
compile zaptel with ztdummy in order for this features to work.

I am going to try downgrading my gcc version as suggested by Ben Holt
(thanks very much, btw), and see what happens.

If I am wrong thinking that I need the zaptel ztdummy for using IAX, MeetMe
and I think MOH, please someone correct me.

Thanks in advance,
Pablo