[asterisk-users] How to connect 2 AAH

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 09:57:03 MST 2006

You'll get no arguements from me on that front. It's why I wrote my guide...
There's very little DUNDi documentation out there that explains what's going
on. The only decent ones I found were config examples from VoIP-Info, but
nothing was explained, and they didn't even work for me. DUNDi is a great
solution to a range of problems, but if no one can set it up, it's no good!

Alex

On 7/21/06, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:

>  Emphasis here being on 'a few'.

Alex Robar