[asterisk-users] Queue Persistence with queue.log

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Jul 21 09:24:43 MST 2006

Yes, except that if the queue.log file was read by asterisk, and read at restart/reload, they could be pulled with the Manager interface. We are running three Asterisk boxes here in a cluster, and being able to pull the stats from the Manager interface is relatively easy.

I was just looking at QueueMetrics. I have to patch asterisk _and_ use MySQL? and JSP??? Good grief. Talk about overkill.

Doug.