[asterisk-users] Typical Asterisk Company

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Jul 21 07:39:27 MST 2006

What are you giving these companies to allow them to manage their Asterisk installations Raymond?
Are you just hard coding a dial plan customised to their needs, and administering their systems for them?

Reason I ask is that I know there's GUI's out there, but you are probably also aware that people also always want more than these can provide. For example, in our installation, I had to cater for incoming and outgoing black-lists and white-lists, PIC codes, rate centers, a findme/followme implementation with caller id based routing, intra company 4 digit extension dialling, internal cid, external cid, cid override with a star code and so on.

Douglas.