[asterisk-users] If you prefer to read this mail list as a forum ...

zoa zoachien at securax.org
Fri Jul 21 01:28:14 MST 2006

There are some others out there, we did something similar at
http://www.asteriskguru.com/archives/

i prefer to read it in an email client myself though, but my mailclient
archive is not as complete when i want to search for something. (Google
is not really good at indexing them so google search will not help you
there, use the site search).

Anyhow all emails ever sent should to those mailinglists should be in there.

Zoa