[asterisk-users] Automating the registration process

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 01:00:10 MST 2006

Haha sorry, well beats the hell out of me then.

The only guess I can make is he's doing the mods in some other file,
e.g. in trixbox using FreePBX, which makes all the mods in
extensions_additional.conf etc. and it's not being "included" by
extensions.conf. and since sip and extensions both are failing, it's a
very good chance, his changes are being written in some other file
which isn't included by the original sip.conf and extensions.conf
since FreePBX makes its changes in sip_additional.conf.

Beyond that anyone else can have have a go at it, I'm done
embarrassing myself for today ;)