[asterisk-users] Typical Asterisk Company

Raymond McKay asterisk at raynettech.com
Thu Jul 20 21:15:36 MST 2006

I'm flying all over the world installing systems for companies ranging from
5 employees - 100s of employees.  I don't think there really is a typical
company per say.  Types of business span the financial services sector, to
manufacturiring, to software development.  The same general need exists
across all of them.  They all wish to.

1) Get a full featured phone system but not at the bloated prices charged by
Avaya and Cisco
2) Take advantage of the substational savings through VoIP providers.
3) Integration of their communication technologies.

I think after I install a 100 systems this year, I'll make some graphs on
company type and sectors and see if there are any trends, but as of now, its
all over the place.

Regards,

Raymond McKay
President