[asterisk-users] asterisk database

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:49:13 MST 2006

As I see in ast DB, there are register information about every UA
(external IP, port and internal IP, port in NAT mode).  In ARA, there
is only external IP, port stored.  In such case, when there is a call
coming to an UA, asterisk will look for the ARA to get the external
IP,port and then look for ast DB to get the internal ip, port of the
UA in NAT mode to construct a channel.  Am I right?