[asterisk-users] A very lost newbie.

Brian Vincent (C) VincentB at coppercolorado.com
Thu Jul 20 15:50:52 MST 2006

I really think the best way to learn Asterisk is to start with the
Trixbox distribution (www.trixbox.org <http://www.trixbox.org/> ).  You
can quickly do some very complicated things - IVR's, extensions, trunks,
etc.  In the end, trixbox just writes out the configuration into the
normal /etc/asterisk files and you can see what it's doing.  From there
you can begin modifying examples, etc.

Brian Vincent
Copper Mountain Telecom
vincentb at coppercolorado.com