[asterisk-users] Polycom IP301 and Queue questions, deployed environments

Julian Varanini jvaranini at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 09:10:45 MST 2006

Hi List,

1. Has anyone thought of another way to show a user their login status?  I am hesitant to start using a branch of code that has not been officially released yet.  I am using 1.2.10 and the latest Polycom firmware.
2. How do I configure a soft button in the polycom phone for login and logout?
3. If a queue reps do not answer how do I forward or give the choice for the customer to be forwarded to voicemail?

Does anyone use asterisk to support a large call center?  I am having some mixed feelings about it.  So I am curious to see what environments people have deployed this in.

Thanks

Julian