[asterisk-users] Two phone numbers, one SIP provider

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 08:58:58 MST 2006

On 7/20/06, Mat Stace <mps at colewood.net> wrote:

> I'm not exactly sure on the /how/ * mathes items from the sip.conf (I
> suspect it goes to the latter for whichever provider), but the way
> configured my extenions.conf to handle multiple incoming accounts from
> sipgate is like this (obviously much simplified for ease of explanation):
>

> [incoming_sipgate]
>
> exten => 1111,1,Answer
> exten => 1111,2,Dial(SIP/ciscophone,12)
>

> exten => 2222,1,Answer
> exten => 2222,2,Dial(SIP/pcsoftphone,12)
>

> Also, in the sip.conf, each peer has context=incoming_sipgate in it.
> HTH,
>
> Mat

I think it might be finding a match on the "host=" field.

I could be totally wrong here but this might be worth a try.

If it IS the host which is matching, you might try splitting up the
incoming and outgoing context. This way, you can remove the host entry
from the incoming context completely.

So something like this:

[1111]
type=friend