[asterisk-users] Polycom Silent ring

Dovid Bender asteriskusers at dovid.net
Wed Jul 19 22:30:25 MST 2006

Searche the entire lise (as of 14 months ago) wiki etc. and I cant seem to find the following.
I havd 3 Snom phones. There is a queue. 1 member is a regular member (member => SIP/123) and the rest are used with local (Member => Local/456 at Context. Ext. 456 is Exten => s,1Dial(SIP/999&SIP/888).  I want that when SIP user 123 is called it should ring (which it does) and that the other snom phones should have the ring come in also but silently. I was told that I can change something in the phones configs files and have asterisk put somethng in the SIP header and it will work. Any ideas ? Thanks.

Dovid
PS Sory if the email isnt clear. A bit tirrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd (going on 14 hours straight)