[asterisk-users] header replacement

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 18:18:00 MST 2006

Do you mean I can set the header first and use the same command to
reset the header afterward without adding 2 same header field?  Does
there is only one remote-pary-id header in the sip message finally in
the example below?
e.g.
exten => 1234,1,Set(SIP_HEADER(Remote-Party-ID)=someone at somewhere.com)
...do something...