[asterisk-users] Bad luck installing bristuff on multiple Linux'es. Any one got a good-luck story I can repeat?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jul 19 11:58:27 MST 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 09:30:30PM +0300, Cosmin Prund wrote:
> I don't use Debian but I'm going to give Debian a try. I'm downloading
> the Debian distribution right now. Unfortunatelly it will be about a
> week till I'll download the whole 8Gb (2xDVD iso).

Unless you have a bad internet connection, just grab the first ISO , or
even the netinst ISO image. If you install it in a network with a DHCP
server and internet access, that' basically all you need. The packages
you'll actually need will be downloaded at install time.

Tzafrir Cohen         sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755          iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406          jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com     http://www.xorcom.com