[asterisk-users] Can't get blind transfer to work

Delca delcas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:39:27 MST 2006

Hi, Now that i fixed the problem with roundrobin, now i can't get
Blind Transfer to work. I already tried to modify blindxfer option in
features.conf with almost any number and still doesn't work. When i
dial an extension. I pick up the phone, and then i press # to transfer
the call and nothing happens, i can hear the # tone in the other
phone.

Somebody had the same problem? I need to do a blind transfer in order
to do a conference. Anyone has any other options or conference config?
i'm trying to follow this instrucions:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Dynamic+conferences+macro&view_comment_id=11271
but i can't continue if Blind Transfer doesn't work :(

Cheers!
Santiago