[asterisk-users] Re: Don't Hit # after 9 to get PSTN line

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Wed Jul 19 08:41:59 MST 2006

If he modifies the local dialplan on the SIP device, the 3-way issue should go away because he will no longer need to dial a #.

Pablo,  Look for something like (0T|011x.T|101x.T|x.#|9x.T|*x.T|#xx|393*1x.T|8xxxx|5xxx|x11) in the SIP devices config.

You would want to change the 9x.T (which means 9 plus any number of digits until timeout, then send the call to asterisk) to just 9
(which means if you dial just a nine, send the call to asterisk)

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org