[asterisk-users] Astribank?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jul 19 08:30:26 MST 2006

Hi

I figure I'm technically someone who has first-hand experience with the
Astribanks :-)

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 10:22:07PM -0400, C F wrote:
> Well tzafrir will know :)
> Tzafrir here are a few questions:
> 1. Does the FXO module support: A. Hangup detection?

What type of hangup-detection do you refer to, exactly?

> B. Flash? (I'm assuming that yes, since Asterisk sees it as an FXO)

Yes (Asterisk does the work)

> C. MWI from telco.

What type of MWI? Changing of a dialtone is passed as-is to chan_zap.

> D. Dring from telco (again assuming yes, since Asterisk would
> see that).

Passed as-i to chan_zap , again.

> 2. Can the astribank 16 be condigured with just 8 FXO? or with 16 FXO?

The available configurations are:

2 FXS (16 FXS ports)
1 FXS + 1 FXO (8 FXS ports, 8 FXO ports)

> 3. What are the configurations available for the asteribank 32?

4 FXS (32 FXS ports)
3 FXS + 1 FXO (24 FXS ports, 8 FXO ports)
2 FXS + 2 FXO (16 FXS ports, 16 FXO ports)

Contact infor at xorcom.com

Tzafrir Cohen         sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755          iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406          jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org