[asterisk-users] Setting a threshold for asterisk to take ZAP line off hook ?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jul 19 03:45:22 MST 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 12:55:56PM +0300, Maxim Vexler wrote:

> Well, I did managed to get it to work some how with the attached patch.
> My problems with this code are :

Interesting...

> a. It will destroy all active calls because I'm using zap_restart().

The patch from http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7256
add the function zap_destroy_channel_bynum from the implementation of
'zap destroy channel'.

> I really need to find a better way to destroy only the active channel
> instead of the whole zaptel stock.

BTW: I also figure that two items from
<asterisk/include/reply_to_patch_writers.h> are:

* Please file new patches at the mantis.
* New features have better chance at being observed when against trunk
* http://www.digium.com/bugguidelines.html

I'll look into the problem below later on...

Tzafrir Cohen         sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755          iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406          jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com     http://www.xorcom.com