[asterisk-users] Issues with MeetMe

Chris Jones chrisj at toplevel.net.au
Wed Jul 19 03:19:51 MST 2006

Hi,

Having a few problems getting MeetMe conferencing to work.  I'm able to
get the conference established, get to the point where I can hear the
message "You are the only person in this conference.".  Asterisk then
segfaults.

The only thing printed to the console during this time is:

    -- Executing MeetMe("SCCP/flat-1-00000008", "") in new stack
    -- Playing 'conf-getconfno' (language 'en')
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/meetme.conf': Found
    -- Created MeetMe conference 1023 for conference '681'
    -- Playing 'conf-onlyperson' (language 'en')
Segmentation fault
root at pbx:~# Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe

Any ideas? I'm running Asterisk v1.2.9.1, on Centos with a Linux 2.6.15
kernel.  There's an X100P in the system, so I'd assume timing isn't an
issue.

Rgds,

Chris Jones // Network Administrator
Top Level Internet