[asterisk-users] Please suggest me Best VoIP Service Provider

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 22:58:55 MST 2006

Hi Friends,

I am Chandra from India. Currently, we are implementing Asterisk in our organization and using "Teliax" service to make calls to USA. Initially, Teliax service is very good. But, from 20 days, Teliax service is very poor and they are not responding for customer querys also. So, we want to change the VoIP Service provider. Our main aim is to make calls to USA from INDIA using "Asterisk". Can you please suggest me some best VoIP Service providers?

Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.