[asterisk-users] Setvar=var=val in sip.conf

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Tue Jul 18 21:31:56 MST 2006

At 12:10 PM 7/18/2006, you wrote:
>Any other thoughts from those maintaining dialplans?  How big an issue
>is this, really?  Will it get bigger as the Asterisk community grows
>larger?

Personally I just don't put whitespace anywhere in my dialplan except
in $[] expressions where it was required and that seems to solve the
problem.  While I consider this shortsighted in the extreme, I think
there are other much more serious problems that ought to attacked
first.  It's annoying for sure, but just stop using spaces and the
problem goes away.

Ira