[asterisk-users] Astribank?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 19:22:07 MST 2006

Well tzafrir will know :)
Tzafrir here are a few questions:
1. Does the FXO module support: A. Hangup detection? B. Flash? (I'm
assuming that yes, since Asterisk sees it as an FXO) C. MWI from
telco. D. Dring from telco (again assuming yes, since Asterisk would
see that).
2. Can the astribank 16 be condigured with just 8 FXO? or with 16 FXO?
3. What are the configurations available for the asteribank 32?
4. Pricing?

Thanks