[asterisk-users] Reload clears queue stats

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Jul 18 16:02:45 MST 2006

I find that hard to believe!

> Just use a database and queuemetrics perl script to import your
> queue_log into the database and query away.
Not sure I follow you. queue_log is a file. Doing a 'reload' command does not cause the file to go away. It's still there, so why does a 'reload' clear those stats? Also, if the data required to rebuild the queue stats is in queue_log, then even an asterisk shutdown and restart should read the queue_log and re-populate those stats.

Doug.