[asterisk-users] Polycom 601 and Paging

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Tue Jul 18 15:19:51 MST 2006

My sip.cfg (v.1.6.5) has the following lines:

<alertInfo voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.1.value=""
voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.1.class=""/>
There is not a "2" version.

and
<RING_ANSWER se.rt.4.name="Ring Answer" se.rt.4.type="ring-answer"
se.rt.4.timeout="2000" se.rt.4.ringer="2" se.rt.4.callWait="6"
se.rt.4.mod="1"/>