[asterisk-users] Polycom 601 and Paging

Brian Vincent (C) VincentB at coppercolorado.com
Tue Jul 18 14:36:49 MST 2006

Are you using the Polycom config files from krisk.org mentioned on the
wiki?  They're pretty good.

I would think you'd need this in your sip.cfg at the very least.  Maybe
put this at the bottom of the file:

<sip><voIpProt>
  <alertInfo voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.1.value="AA"
voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.1.class="3"/>
  <alertInfo voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.2.value="Ring Answer"
voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.2.class="4"/>
</voIpProt></sip>

I just realized I referenced the tags backwards in my post on the wiki.

Brian Vincent
Copper Mountain Telecom
vincentb at coppercolorado.com