[asterisk-users] ISDN Protocol

Lincoln Zuljewic Silva lsilva at corsidian.com
Tue Jul 18 13:34:15 MST 2006

    Hello all. I'm installing a Digium TE110P board on Asterisk to work
with a telephony hardware. The telephony hardware use ISDN and no-ISDN
but the Digium board only use ISDN.
    My telephony hardware can use the folows ISDN protocols: n12, 4ess,
Sess, 4ess_tr, Sess_tr, net5, qsig, qsig_s, ntt, ndd and 1tr6. In
zaptel.conf, I saw that the Digium board can use: cas and ccs (but
neither are ISDN protocols that could be related to my telephony hardware).
    Anybody have any idea of what protocol could I use ?

    Thanks a lot !
    Lincoln