[asterisk-users] Polycom - simpler transfers?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Jul 18 08:48:54 MST 2006

Put the extensions or a wildcard that matches them into the polycom's
digitmap (dialplan?)  I find info about this on page 79 of the 1.5.2 IP
Guide.  My offices are like 110, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 so I use
something like "110|11[2-9]|" to match these instantly without softkey
afterwards.  or if there's a T in there, "110T" then that means timeout
after a few seconds and accept 110 if they dial it.  This works in the
polycom's transfer feature as well.

Moj

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>