[asterisk-users] problems to call brazil from germany

Sebastian Reitenbach itlistuser at rapideye.de
Tue Jul 18 05:03:45 MST 2006

Hi,

Johann Steinwendtner <johann.steinwendtner at utanet.at> wrote:
> Sebastian,
>
> This is possible and most likley the reason. To make sure, check the
> location code of the cause IE in your ISDN disconnect message.
I have a PRI interface, here ISDN with 30 channels. I am a bit unsure what you
mean with the location code, for what shall I look for exactly? I was logged
in to asterisk cli while calling, and for me it looked just like i had the
wrong number.

> You have two options:
> 1) call your provider and describe your problem.
done that, they will monitor the line, and probably see what happens.

> 2) Change your provider
if nothing other helps, I'll do that.

> Best regards
thanks

Sebastian

> > my problem in short:
> >
> > I have a problem reaching a co-worker with the asterisk calling from
Germany