[asterisk-users] Re: asterisk sending connects when it shouldn't

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Tue Jul 18 03:26:34 MST 2006

In article <44BB608E.4000006 at gmail.com>, mymailforlists at gmail.com says...
> When asterisk receives those messages you hear when calling an
> unreacheable cellular phone it sends a 'connect' over the terminating
> PRI line (digium TE410P), making the call seen as billed from customer's
> perspective.

Yes, this is definitely a problem. I hope there is solution. It could be solved if there is AOC (Advice Of Charge) support in Asterisk. But it seams that Asterisk developers aren't interested in this.

Please, be interested in developing AOC in Asterisk. That feature will provide you correct and accurate billing!

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at pbx.lama.hr