[asterisk-users] Dlink DVG 1120S/Asterisk VoIP to PSTN

David Freeman sugardave at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 16:55:11 MST 2006

Okay, I've looked for some days and only ever find other people asking this
question and no responses (I did see a few "e-mail me" answers, but those
haven't panned out for me).

Is it possible to use a D-link DVG 1120M (flashed to SIP firmware version v
0.0-S08) to make PSTN calls from Asterisk?

I can use the device with two phones as SIP extensions, and I have it
configured to allow the phones attached to the ATA to dial # and get a
dialtone on the PSTN.

It seems I am close, but something is not clicking with me.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
"Sugar" Dave Freeman