[asterisk-users] How many users on an asterisk box behind a dsl can you have

ted jones tjones4545 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 09:40:23 MST 2006

I have been trying to read up and understand Asterisk.  I have a small office of 25 people growing to 50 and have a dedicated DSL for Asterisk and another DSL for computer use and was wondering using gsm primarily how many users I could put on the asterisk box on a single dsl.  Average calls is probably going to be 25-35 at any given time.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

  Ted