[asterisk-users] DUNDI / regcontext

Simon Woodhead woodheads at esms.com
Mon Jul 17 09:29:40 MST 2006

I'm expecting regcontext to create a context of regcontext and an priority 1
extension for either the value of regexten or the peer name. The context is
created, the extension says it is created but isn't. It works fine with a
staticaly defined extension of the same name as defined for regexten or the
peer name.

Simon