[asterisk-users] Queue Transfers

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Jul 17 08:29:23 MST 2006

It's become apparent that Asterisk does not support the ability of queue agents to transfer callers in the queue, out of the queue. When we tried to do this, the Queue application would completely hang. Subsequent calls into the queue would also then hang, and the system got screwed in general.

I saw some posts in various places from other people having similar issues. I'd like to know if this is a widely known issue, and if there is a roadmap to fix it. Given that queues are a great part of Asterisk, it would be nice if they supported call transfers.

Doug.