[asterisk-users] Polycom IP301 and Queues

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Sun Jul 16 17:17:37 MST 2006

Hi Julian,

If the 301's support ACD log in and log out, they should display a soft
button showing the current status of the phone, I know for sure the
601's do. Personally with our 601's I used two of the contact lines and
made my own log in and logout buttons and wrote my own script to log our
agents in. It doesn't display the status, but I have a section on our
intranet page showing the status of all members of a queue that are
logged in.

So it may not be the answer you wanted, and again I don't have any
experience with the 301's to say what they can and cannot do, but there
are some workarounds that will come close to the same goal.

kevin