[asterisk-users] Polycom config file location

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Sun Jul 16 15:04:27 MST 2006

Stephen Murphy wrote:
> My question is: How do I get the
> current config files the phone is using off the phone?

AFAIK, you can't. :( You can only provide new configuration files from
your FTP/TFTP server. However, the Polycoms do strange things when
they've been configured in multiple locations. You might find the phone
overwriting the configuration files with its original configuration.

That is not confirmed though. I've just seen my Polycoms do weird stuff
in the wild. :)

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Melbourne / Sydney / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street    T: 1 300 SQUIZ (77859)
   Fitzroy, VIC         T: 03 9235 5400
   3065                 F: 03 9235 5444
                        W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>