[asterisk-users] Can incoming alternate rings be discriminated?

Paul Lakra plakra at planer.co.uk
Sat Jul 15 04:48:12 MST 2006

Thanks Warren

I've updated the wiki.

Regards

Paul

Sent by: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
14/07/2006 17:14
Please respond to
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [asterisk-users] Can incoming alternate rings be discriminated?

Paul Lakra wrote:

> Thanks Warren - I think I found the answer here:
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+ZAP+channels
>
> It is part of Zaptel configuration.

Glad to help.  Why don't you update the wiki now and add dsomething
about the different name and where it is called that?  This will help
future users searching as you initially did.

Regards,
Warren