[asterisk-users] Asterisk + fax

ven listingme at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 00:15:48 MST 2006

thanks and I am sorry I just noticed the thread containing some compiling
problem and after the intensive googling and searching for answers on
maillists, i got somewhat outrageous which led to my direct reply to this
thread.

well now I compiled app_rxfax and app_txfax successfully, but still not
functioning.
which file should I patch
http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/libtiff_fix_g3_2d_decode.patch
to?
the patch says tif_fax3.c but nowhere can i find it...