[asterisk-users] Again on ISDN - MSN in Italy

Andrea Spadaccini a.spadaccini at mediatechnologies.it
Fri Jul 14 10:57:34 MST 2006

Ciao Peter,

> Assuming that you are using chan_capi-cm, the following from the
> README file works for me with MSN.

Thanks for your help, but I forgot to mention that I'm using mISDN, not
CAPI, so I can't use your Dial() options.

But I looked at the mISDN Dial() options, and I found this:

<snip from="http://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/README_misdn.html">

The dial string of chan_misdn got more complex, because we added more
features, so the generic dial string looks like:

[...]

The available Optchars are:
	d - Send display text on called phone, text is the optparam
</snip>

So maybe the d option will help me.
I'll test it next week..

Thanks again,

--
Andrea Spadaccini
Multimedia Technologies Institute s.r.l.