[asterisk-users] Digium Zaptel volume issues

Charles K Green greenc at ainfosec.com
Fri Jul 14 08:44:40 MST 2006

All,

Anyone have any experience with the Digium TDM400P?

We have a Digium TDM400P up and working with asterisk. We've fxotune'd the
interface and pretty much eliminated all of the echo on the channel.

Our latest issue is that all calls that run over the zap channels sound
muffled and distant. I upped the rx gain and that helped some on the inbound
voice but now we have some static creeping in. If I up the transmit gain, we
start to get more echo so I'm really hesitant to do that too much.

Any thoughts?