[asterisk-users] Contacts for Chan_gsm_bt maintainer?

Boris Bakchiev boris at jildent.com.au
Fri Jul 14 06:44:55 MST 2006

Anyone knows how to contact maintainers of Chan_gsm_bt?
They http://changsmbt.free.fr/ site has no contact details.

I believe I found the issue why it does not initiate SCO links
properly..
It looks to be a timing issue. It sends additional AT commands without
waiting for the responses for previous commands.

The specification is HFP 1 & 1.5 shows that sequence of commands need to
be sent when responses are received for previous commands.

While Nokia's are more tolerant (and clearly respond much quicker) LG's
for example completely screw up and do not setup SCO link if you send
commands at will without processing responses..

What would it take to rewrite the part of the init code?

Regards