[asterisk-users] Re: Channel Redirect

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Jul 13 23:41:09 MST 2006

Hi Rizvarn,

I understand you know. Unfortunately I can't help you.

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at pbx.lama.hr
e-mail: tparcina#lama.hr
http://www.lama.hr

Ok, i'll try to make it cclear.
i think you r saying that i use this:

exten=>1,1,Dial(SIP/2000,,Tt)
exten=>2,1,MeetMe(1234||)

by pressing # and then the extension 2 the caller will be transferred to
conferenece room 1234 and the called person will be disconnected.

This is partly what i want. i dont want the called person to get
disconnected, rather he should also follow and join the conference. and if
they want to invite a third person or maybe fourth person, they should be
able to do that by exiting the conference but remaining in the dilaplan
where they should do something to invite some more people to conference.
during all this process, no one should get disconnected or hangup.

I hope im clear now......