RE: [asterisk-users] Inc.com Names Mark Spencer of Digium to its "30 Under 30: America's Coolest Young Entrepreneurs"

Cory Andrews Cory at VoIPSupply.com
Thu Jul 13 13:30:23 MST 2006

How do they quantify "cool".  Mark's a pretty cool cat - whilst the top 12
look decidedly "uncool".  Mebbe if Mark puts out a sweet MySpace profile
next year he could place higher.  GeeksOnTime???  Perhaps there's a huge
underserved market of folks utilizing the services of GeekSquad who are
looking for some geeks who are a bit more punctual to defrag their hard
drives.

In all seriousness, congrats to Mark and the entire Digium organization for
the continued accolades.

Cory Andrews

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Reynaldo
Baquerizo
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:51 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Inc.com Names Mark Spencer of Digium to its
"30 Under 30: America's Coolest Young Entrepreneurs"

Hi everyone,
I'm new in this list. I've seen the docs about agi commands, CHANNEL
STATUS especifically.
The format of channelname is supposed to be one of the show channel's
output , Zap/1-1 is fine but for a sip or iax device, it's attached an
id number to the call. how can i verify it then? and if the device is a
multiline phone, i'd like to know if they have an active phone call at
least.