[asterisk-users] Email notification of voicemail

Kevin Savoy ksavoy at novo1.com
Thu Jul 13 13:00:21 MST 2006

I've X'd out the extensions and passwords but this is all I have in there.
Thanks

[general]
attach=no
format=wav49
skipms=3000
nextaftercmd=yes
maxsilence=10
silencethreshold=128
maxlogins=3
tz=central
operator=yes

[zonemessages]
eastern=America/New_York|'vm-received' Q 'digits/at' IMp
central=America/CST6CDT|'vm-received' Q 'digits/at' IMp
mountain=America/Phoenix|'vm-received' q 'digits/at' IMp
pacific=America/Los_Angeles|'vm-received' q 'digits/at' IMp
military=Zulu|'vm-received' q 'digits/at' H N 'hours' 'phonetic/z_p'

[default]
XXXX=>,XXXX,Front Desk,,
XXXX=>,XXXX,Eric Kelley
XXXX=>,XXXX,Justin Hall