[asterisk-users] Can I register multiple TERMINATORS to a single account on IAX?

William Piper william.piper at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:46:00 MST 2006

I don't know about IAX, but what you are trying to do should work in the SIP
world. Obviously, it won't work for inbound... as it will send the call the
box that sent the latest registration.

There is always the ole, "test it and see", approach.

I guess the question comes to mind... why on earth don't you you just create
seperate entries in IAX.conf?

bp