[asterisk-users] cdr functions change between * 1.2.4 and 1.2.9.1 (agi)

Ben Q benq.asterisk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:56:25 MST 2006

Hi,

I was using cdr-csv through phpagi with asterisk 1.2.4 and it works great.
I had:
$variable = "CDR(accountcode)=" . $_SESSION['username'];        // Add CDR
account code
and it works great. It create a new csv file for each user + the
Master.csvwith everything in it.

I juste upgraded to asterisk 1.2.9.1, everything is ok exept that I only get
a Master.csv without the username and no csv file per user.

Does the cdr function changed? Is the CDR(accountcode)=username depricated?

I can't find shy it doesn't work. Where should I hunt for
informations/logs/hints ?

Thank you for your help.

benq