[asterisk-users] [Solved]Re: Exclude a certain route from using a trunk

Levis Kimotho kimy.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:15:08 MST 2006

 This is how i did it.

Solution 1;

Local Outbound Calls Trunk
0+NXXXXXXXX
011254|NXXXXXXXX

International Outbound Trunk
011.
011254|NZXXXXXXX
1NXXNXXXXXX ;incase someone dials US/CA 1 (10 digit #)
011|NXXNXXXXXX ;incase someone dials US/CA 011 1 (10 digit #)
01|NXXNXXXXXX ;incase someone dials US/CA 011 (10 digit #)

Solution2:
Someone else suggested;
Although nobody uses or dials 011 for local calls but if you have to enter
it to dial locally you can have the first non-local digits excluded before
getting passed unto dial. The ${extension:6}@localtrunknamehere used below
is used to exclude the digits not needed to dial so you can adjust the
number'6' to whatever digit that matches the amount of numbers to be
excluded before dialing through your local trunk entered after the '@' sign.

exten=>011254NXXXXXX,1,Dial,${extension:6}@localtrunknamehere