[asterisk-users] Connect to 'agi://blablabla' failed: Operation now in progress

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:08:31 MST 2006

AFAIK operation now in progress is a common status when you open a
socket connection. When you use blocking sockets usually you dont see
this because the "connect" call does not return until the connection
is done. But when using non-blocking sockets, the connect call returns
immediatly and if you try to connect again, you will get the
"operation now in progress" message. I have seen this in my PHP
Manager Proxy, but not sure what implications may have in FastAGI. May
be it only tells that the connection stablishment takes a little
longer, network congestion may be?

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"