[asterisk-users] Re: Channel Redirect

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:07:27 MST 2006

Ok, i'll try to make it cclear.
i think you r saying that i use this:

exten=>1,1,Dial(SIP/2000,,Tt)
exten=>2,1,MeetMe(1234||)

by pressing # and then the extension 2 the caller will be transferred to
conferenece room 1234 and the called person will be disconnected.

This is partly what i want. i dont want the called person to get
disconnected, rather he should also follow and join the conference. and if
they want to invite a third person or maybe fourth person, they should be
able to do that by exiting the conference but remaining in the dilaplan
where they should do something to invite some more people to conference.
during all this process, no one should get disconnected or hangup.

I hope im clear now......
On 7/13/06, Tomislav Parčina <tparcina at lama.hr> wrote:

> In article <4809880c0607130109k4907068bp424c95fb4a021a52 at mail.gmail.com>,
> rizwanhasham at gmail.com says...
> > Hi i need to know how can i redirect a channel to a conference.
> > The scenario is: im talking to a person, we decide to join a conference
> room
> > and invite another person by calling his/her extension, the caller
> > disconnect from conversation , the callee automatically is redirected to
> > conference room, the caller then dials another person's exten, as the
> person
> > answere the phone hw,she automatically redirected to the conference
> room. So
> > is it possible to redirect channels to conference without hangingup, if
> yes,
> > HOW.
>
> Hi Rizwan,
>
> Maybe I didn't get it right, but why don't you transfer that person to
> meetme extension?
>

> --
> Tomislav Parčina
> Lama Computers Split