[asterisk-users] priority problem

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 01:42:23 MST 2006

Thanks.  Could you tell me how useful it is?  As I think if the
priority is reset in every context.  I can design something like this.
 My default context is myflow and your default context is yrflow.  So
I can easy to delete a context in the context myflow if necessary.

[myflow]
include => testflow1
include => testflow2
include => testflow3

[yrflow]
include => testflow1
include => testflow3

[testflow1]
exten => _X.,1,NoOp(testflow1,1=${CALLERID(NUM)})

[testflow2]
exten => _X.,1,NoOp(testflow2,1=${CALLERID(NUM)})
exten => _X.,2,NoOp(testflow2,2=${CALLERID(NUM)})

[testflow3]
exten => _X.,1,NoOp(testflow3,1=${CALLERID(NUM)})
exten => _X.,2,NoOp(testflow3,2=${CALLERID(NUM)})
exten => _X.,3,NoOp(testflow3,3=${CALLERID(NUM)})