[asterisk-users] CDRTools please help

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 01:03:04 MST 2006

Hi users I have been trying to install CDRTool but due to lack of documents
i cannot do it properly so any body please respond me :-(

  here what i did is  installed CDRTool in /var/www/      and create
database cdrtool

and there are two more files in that setup directory 1) create_tables.mysql
2) create_data.mysql
but when i gave command  #mysqladmin -uroot -pxxxxx -hlocalhost
>./setup_mysql.sh create cdrtool
it is creating cdrtool database in mysql server but with no tables and
nothing just creating databse
and then i tried to run the commands like #mysqladmin -uroot -pxxxxx
-hlocalhost >./create_tables.mysql
but no use
can any body please help me

I know this is not a right place but for me there no other option (CDRTool
mail archive has no messages inside)